Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Not my favorite day...

Today is not one of my favorite days. In fact, I dread today. I have for the past 2 years. From the time I got the early morning call from my dad.  Whenever today comes around, I carry a lump in my throat, a knot in my stomach, and a feeling of the wind being knocked out of me.  Today will come and go. Nothing will change the outcome of today; except for the fact that I am always grateful for my blessings and the "little" things that happen. I am grateful my brother was here today. It was a wonderful surprise and I loved him being close. Helped make today just a bit more bearable. Tonight we will have a picnic dinner with daddy at work, and we will do our traditional letting go of pink balloons with little notes written on the outside.

We love you Sara and miss you everyday. Today is just the day it hurts the most.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tough days are best spent with those that you love. Even though I was at work I'm glad we could be together for part of the day. Concentrate on the fun times and the good times and know she is watching over you with your bro!! I know you miss them both, we're here for you babe!! Love you XOXOX