Friday, July 18, 2008

Burger King













After days of whining, begging, and finally earning it, I took the kids to Burger King. Alex and Bailey are both into collecting Pokemon cards and toys. So Burger King comes out with their Pokemon cards and toys. The kids saw the commercial for the Pokemon stuff and that was it. That's all I heard for days! I made them do chores and earn the trip. We finally went on Tuesday (which wasn't too bad for me because I didn't have to make dinner AND I got to read a few pages of my book while they were playing.) The kids had so much fun playing. We are very lucky that our kids play so well together. They had a great time. We had to run to Walmart afterwards, and they were so excited about their Pokemon toys that we got at Burger King, we didn't even go near the toy aisle or have anyone ask for a new toy. It was GREAT! I love my kids. They are so fun to hang out with and I love to see how they grow each day. I am grateful that they have a great relationship with each other too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fast food restaurants are such a savior when you have a kids. I know they are totally unhealthy, but who cares! My kids can go nuts in the McDonalds playland for hours...if I let them.