Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The First One!


So...I enjoy reading eveyone else's posts so much, I decided to create my own! It is going to be a work in progress... it may take me a little time to get the hang of posting pictures! Here's some info about me and my family!
I am the mother of 3 beautiful, super-cool kids! My oldest is 9, then 6, and lastly, 2. (And that's it!!) My kids are totally awesome and I love being their mom. Each one of them has their own wonderful personality and brings such joy and love to our family.
I am proud to be married to a wonderful man and the hardest working police officer. We just celebrated our 12 year anniversary...and it really has gone by fast! (It's ok though...I get half of his retirement now!!)
I am the sister to my 3 brothers and one sister. We are all grown up but a great loss has brought us all closer! I am grateful for each one of them and love being their sister.
I am the daughter to some pretty wonderful parents. We have been through a lot, but we have also come a long way!! I love that they spoil their grandkids!
I love to read, go camping and just hang out with the family! We have has some great times and made some wonderful memories. I look forward to our future!

Lastly..my favorite color is Yellow and I am a true BON JOVI fan!

No comments: