Monday, July 20, 2009

The Japanese Garden


One of the highlights on our trip was riding MAX downtown and going to the Japanese Garden. It was absolutely beautiful. Kev was mesmerized and I know he was taking mental notes on what he could implement in our own yard! We had a great time and it was a fun day trip!





Alex was ready to go!








Luke showed us around with his map!

Wearin' them out!


A short break. Luke was mad because he totally biffed it on the rocks!


My favorite people!


Loved this little archway thing.


(Note to self...this is not a good look for me!!!) Everyone else looks so good!!!

1 comment:

The Glenns said...

The old-lady look with the handbag isn't so bad....if you are 50ish :) I would hate to see pictures of some of my 'comfortable' looks. Very funny.... treasures to keep and show your grandkids.