Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lagoon


The "Wicked" Survivors. (I volunteered to stay with Luke!!)




Alex: Dad, does that go upside down?
Kev: Don't know for sure.
Alex: Ok, I'll go.
After they are strapped in...
Kev: Well, it may go upside down.
Alex: Oh crap.
He went..he loved it..he went again! Way to go Alex!


Still walking around after 9 hours!! (Barely)


Because of this little lady...it's was the reason we actually went this year! Thanks for wanting to go with our family Linds. We had a great time with you!


Kev and his girl on the Big Pirate Ship.


"Thriller" came on the radio and B had to get to moves on!


The first ride of the day...this was a new one as well. Oh, the excitement!


Before Luke knew what he was riding, he was all smiles. He cried and wanted off once it got going. Needless to say, he stuck to the kiddie rides the rest of the day!



Me and Luke had our own photo shoot while the others were riding Wicked. He makes me laugh. We had fun!



Outside the "Spider". (My favorite ride!) The spider spits water. Luke thought it was awesome!


Everyone on the "Wild Mouse". I DETEST this ride, but the kids insist on going on it. I again, volunteered to stay with Luke. Alex did get me to go on it one time with him. (No one else would go again....now I remember why I really, really dislike this ride!!)


On the airplanes.


B and Alex were riding "Puff". I am such an awesome photographer!!


Luke on the planes. They loved that the guns made noise!



The Cars. They boys LOVED this one!



Odessy. B and Alex were the only ones that wanted to ride it. They love it, we don't. You get wet. As long as they had fun!

Thanks Aunt Sharon and Bop for the tickets. We had such a fun time and made some more great memories! We loved having Lindsy come with us and B had a ride-partner for everything!

We are sooooo lucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED OUR LAGOON TRIP!! We had such a great day! Great weather, fun rides, lots of food and snacks, and each other! Love my wife for setting this up, love my babies and the looks on their faces on the rides - it was even ok to have Lindsay there!!! LOL j/k, we had fun!!

Lindsy said...

It was so much fun going with you guys! And I'm so proud of Alex for riding Wicked...even though Kevin lied about it going upside down! Great memories! Thanks!! :)