Wednesday, January 28, 2009

100 Days



Yea...it's 100 days of school. Alex got to make a poster that will be hung up at school for a few weeks. It could be anything that could fit 100 things of on the poster. So, being the super-cool mom that I am, I found these little foam sea creatures. So, last night as a family, we sat down and peeled and stuck 100 foam sea creatures to the poster. Here's the final product. He did a great job and was excited that we all pitched in to help. He's such a great kid and I can't believe he's half way done with first grade. Boy, time really flies!

2 comments:

Lindsy said...

Now I'M jealous. That poster rocks!

Flynn Fam 6 said...

Man Gavin got jipped. I remember Blake & Kels doing this in CA but Gain's teacher did NOTHING!!! Doesn't surprise me, she doesn't seem to do much any ways~