Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday B!


B and her gang at the birthday party at Classic Skate. We celebrated her day on Saturday. Her and 10 of her friends went skating and had all sorts of fun. This was her year for a big party and she chose to go roller skating. In addition to the roller skating, she got to go into the "cash blower" (I think that is the name, if not, it is now!)and she got to spin the wheel and get a prize. She had a blast!


(Sorry, I tried for 20 minutes to rotate this picture, but to no avail. So, it is what it is!) The boys had fun too, except when Luke was skating on a couples skate and Alex didn't like that he was out there at all. Here he is, trying to pull Luke off the rink. It made me laugh!


Luke was on the go almost the whole 3 hours we were there!


Nanny, Papa, and Violet


Aunty Julie did a GREAT job on B's SpongeBob cake. B loved it! Julie went the extra mile on this one!!

We all had a great time. B had an awesome 10th birthday!

3 comments:

Ann said...

wow! looks like a lot of fun, I would love to go roller skating again. That brings back so many fun memories of being young for me. Happy Birthday again Bailey!

Mama Bear said...

Awww...happy birthday! I can't believe she CHOPPED her hair. She look adorable, though!

Anonymous said...

What a fun night!! The boys always make me laugh, and B is groing soooo big! Can't believe my baby is 10! Mom did a great job of organizing the party - Great night, love all my babies !!!!!