Monday, February 9, 2009

Man...that stinks!



So we have been a bit boring these past few weeks as we have all been getting over being sick. The most we ventured out was to B's Jr. Jazz game and a movie on Saturday. The rest of the weekend was spent in our lovely home, de-germing, sanitizing, and washing sheets. What a fun weekend. We did however, catch up on a few movies that we had been wanting to see. Top of the list...Madagascar 2. I love that movie. So do the kids. We also rented Igor..haven't worked up enough to watch that with the kids. They watched it though and really enjoyed it. After the kiddies went to bed, me and Kev watched Burn After Reading. Man, that is 2 hours of my life that I will never get back...not my favorite movie. It was weird and not in a good way. In a Fargo-kinda way. Wished I would have done something better with my time! Then, we watched Eagle Eye. Now THIS was a good movie. Kev and I both enjoyed it. It was fun to just snuggle on the couch with a big blanket and watch movies. It's been awhile since we've done that! Sunday we had the in-laws over for dinner. We had a good laugh with them and always enjoy their company.

Other than that, there's nothing going on. I was just sitting here, browsing FaceBook and my dog, Maggie is laying at my feet. She is a great dog. It's been a while since we've had a dog that I "care" a ton about. But, there's something different about Maggie. She just fit in with our family the first 5 minutes we had her. She pushes my buttons on some days, but other days, she's my great protector when Kevin is at work. I love having her in our home. The only down side...she farts. Not only farts, but can CLEAR a room!! It's so bad. I forgot this little gem of information when we went to look at Maggie. Boxers carry this special gift and they use it often. I guess it's the one thing I can over look as she is a great dog. We are buying Fabreeze in bulk now!

I guess tonight is a slow blogging night.

3 comments:

Ann said...

too funny about Maggie, my cats do the same thing, how can that big smell come out of such a small animal?

Flynn Fam 6 said...

I hated that movie too! I watched some of it and then let myself fall asleep while Russell finished it. It was bizarre!!! Your older kids would probably like Coraline in 3-D. It was great and came out at the theater this past Friday. We loved it!

Mama Bear said...

Glad you guys are feeling better! Sorry about your stinky dog...yuck! I guess no one is perfect, right?

Wish you were in AZ right now...we're headed to the Phx Children's Museum tomorrow...wish you were coming, too!