Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter, pt 2



So after our disastrous Egg Hunt at the local park, I thought we'd make it up to the kids and have our own Egg Hunt at our house tonight. So, 3 kids, dog in the background, 3 Easter Baskets, several eggs, and lots of hiding places, our in-house Egg Hunt was a success. You can see the excitement and anticipation on their faces. We made them wait for a minute until I got a picture of them. They must have been really excited because they went up and got their pj's on while we were hiding the eggs..without being asked to do so. I love these little stinkers! Hope everyone had a lovely Easter. I know we did!

On a side note..I got to teach the Primary lesson today. What a blessing to be able to teach these children more about Christ and the Atonement. I enjoyed teaching the lesson and I learned much more about the Resurrection and the Eternal Plan. We are so blessed to have this knowledge. What a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had fun - I get a kick out of watching their faces when we do things like this. You're a great mom for taking care of our babies!!! stinkers - yes, love 'em - YES!!!!