Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Point


Luke on the pony ride - look at that cheezer!


B on the pony - but not in the best mood since she had just been to the dentist and had 3 cavities filled. (She didn't even realize she had shots in her mouth! What a trooper!)


Alex - loving every minute of the pony ride.

This week we have been busy. Well, we are always busy, although I am never quite sure what we do! I guess it's just the joy of parenting and raising children. This week though, I do recall we made a trip to Thanksgiving Point. We were supposed to go last week but ended up not being able to because Alex had the stomach flu. He was so sad that we didn't go last week, we had to make it a priority this week. So the "deal" was; it's $2 on Tuesdays for any venue only during August. I guess everyone in Utah County had the same idea we did. It was PACKED!! But, we were there so we braved the crowd. We only had about an hour and half before Alex had his karate class. So, we got in and looked at the line for the Pony Ride. (This was the reason we went to Farm Country - the Pony Ride. It was a "must".) It was long. I've been to Farm Country many times, so I sent Kev around with the kids and I stood in line. About an hour later, we finally made our way to the front. 2 short minutes later, the ride was over. Oh well, the kids were happy. We ate dinner at McD's and then to karate. It was a fun family night.

***And since our camera fried and we just got it back, I will post better pictures from now on!!!!

No comments: