Friday, December 25, 2009

Lots of updating..Alex Tae Kwon Do Tournament


Tae Kwon Do Tournament 2009


Alex getting ready to being his "form"


Practicing with the mouth guard; getting ready to spar


Alex sparring. He did SO good. He placed 2nd in this category and got a Silver medal! This was his first Tae Kwon Do tournament. He was a bit nervous to participate, but with some encouragement from dad, he did it. We are so proud of him and he continues to learn and improve with each class. It was a great accomplishment for him!

2 comments:

Flynn Fam 6 said...

This is so cool! Way to go Alex!!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy! Man, I was so proud to see him out there strutting his stuff! I will never forget for as long as I live the look on his little face when the umpire announced Alex as second place. I about burst into tears, he was so proud of himself and he had fun too. Love ya son!!!!!!