Friday, December 25, 2009

My Birthday



My birthday party this year was a surprise dinner with family and friends at Chili's! It was a lot of fun and I got a lot of really nice stuff.

The gang together for dinner.


Kev & Kids got me some workout gear and an awesome watch that monitors your heart rate and counts your calories while you're working out. It's way cool and I love all the stuff I got from everyone.


Kevin's mom and sister collaborated with my mom to get some pictures of me and Sara. They picked this one and got this frame for it. We all cried when I opened it. It was a very thoughtful gift. I very much appreciated it, as I was really missing Sara, especially on my birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy B day lover!! We had a fun night, good times and good company! Luv ya ole lady!!!