Friday, November 7, 2008

Addiction

I realized today that I have an addiction. (Well, I have more than just one, but this one I realized last night!) I am totally addicted to Chapstick. Not just that particular brand, but the Avon ones. (You know, the ones that you can get for 69 cents?!) You can get them in all different kinds of flavors. I just ordered some that is Peppermint...kinda gets you in the holiday mood, and a Sugar Cookie flavor which smells really good. So, I am admitting to everyone...I am addicted to chapstick!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! I am not the only one! I am more like reliant on chapstick, but it's the same principle, only I can't do flavored, I'm allergic to it, my skin breaks out in ways you don't even want to see... but Craig thinks it's in my head. It's not. I've had the black and white boy chapstick in my pocket since 6th grade... always.

Ann said...

Must be a girl thing. I can live without most things for awhile, but chapstick or lip stuff, NO WAY! Can't live without the grease!

Anonymous said...

Not a chapstick girl but I do love my red lipstick..!!!!

Karen M. said...

I feel naked without some slick stuff on my lips, I lick and lick but nothing takes the place so no matter where or when I gotta stop and get me some...chapstick!

Lindsy said...

You really should see someone about this addiction. Maybe they have a Chapstick Anonymous group.

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

I am so addicted that every Christmas Matt loads me up! I still have a whole bag full in my closet from last year!