Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quirky Quirk

Thanks Sammi! Mine won't include the cool pictures!


Here's the deal. List 6 quirks about yourself, then tag 6 others.

1. My nose. It WAS nice and perfectly straight...until about a year ago when a rambunctious little boy head-butted my right in the nose. Now I have a bump that turns purple when I wear my sunglasses too long. I notice it, it bothers me.

2. My feet are always cold.

3. I sleep with 3 pillows. AKA my "nest". I have one under my head, one on each side of my body. It is what it is...I like it and I am comfortable.

4. I am a addicted to flavored chap stick. (I already admitted that one though on a previous post!)

5. I am VERY sentimental. About everything.

6. I snort when I laugh hard. Once I get going, it's kinda hard to stop.

Tagged: Cori, Rachelle, Michele, Christine, Natalie, Ann

No comments: