Monday, November 24, 2008

Randomness....

Here's an update on Kev's dad.. He has an appt. on Monday for an Angioplasty. He may have to have a stint put in, but for now, he's doing pretty good. Lots of rest and relaxation for him for the next few days. He elected to wait til Monday so he could be sure to enjoy T-day with the family. I made him promise to be ok til he gets back into the doctor. So far, so good. Please still keep him in your prayers.

Below are just some random pictures from when we were in Arizona a few weeks ago.


My mom and dad with all their grandkids. What a good looking group!


These are my grandparents. (My dad's parents) This was one of the reasons we were in Arizona. We got to visit with them. They live in Oregon and don't make it down often enough. I thought it was pretty cool that I got a picture of my kids with their great-grandparents. And yes...Luke's finger is in his belly-button..as per usual!


This is my friend Kayla and her sweet girls Meredith and Nora. She was in town from Huntington Beach to visit with her parents in Arizona. It was a lot of fun to get together with them. (Her mom and my mom are long-time friends, so they are basically family too!) Anyway, it was great to visit with them and see Kayla's kids. It's been a long time since we have seen each other. What cute kids!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nikki- looks like you guys had fun. I'll pray for Kevin's dad. Also, kind of cool that your friends daughter is named Nora, that's my mom's name. Random.

Unknown said...

Sorry Nikki, that was me not Craig. Whoops.

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey.... Love the pics! Dad looks different with his hunting trip whiskers and I look exhausted after having everyone for an early Thanksgiving dinner.. but what a wonderful time with everyone together, huh!! So glad that you and the kids could come to PHX... I love you so much, Momma...

Mama Bear said...

Sad that Kev's dad is having heart problems! We'll keep him in our prayers! I remember when my dad had heart problems and had to have a triple by-pass...scary times!

It was GREAT to see you in AZ. Hope we can meet up again sooner than later! Love you guys!