Monday, March 23, 2009

Before and After

We had a bit of a crazy week and into the weekend. The weather was AWESOME, so one afternoon we took the kids out on the Ranger. We had a blast. As we were coming home, we saw a few deer run right in front of us. (I tried to get a picture, but the sun was going down, and there just wasn't enough light to capture it). The kids thought it was really cool. They haven't seen a deer that close up before.

On Thursday night, I made a deal with Alex. His hair was long and he looked a little..well, mangey. I kept telling him that it was time to cut it. He asked if he could keep it long for Spring pictures that were to be taken on Friday. I said of course, knowing full well that these pictures were not going to be purchased. Deal done. Saturday morning, it was time to cut. I thought I was only doing a trim; I was going for a bit of a faux-hawk look. Didn't work out...at all. So, we went for the Buzzed look. Alex saw it, he sobbed! He wanted all his hair back. I told him to give it a week and it would be just right. So, I put him in the bath and he and Luke played in there for about an hour. When he got out, he looked in the mirror and said, "I really am handsome. I do like my short hair!" I had to agree- I think he looks incredibly handsome with short hair. Here's a before and after.


Before - Not quite sure what to expect...


After - Wow, look at my handsome boy!





This was just a funny picture of Luke that I took. We were out putting up a shed on Saturday. I came in to get something and this is how I found Luke. He makes me laugh. It's also a picture of his cute Buzzed hair. He didn't mind his hair cut as much as Alex. What a good sport!

Notice...there aren't any pictures to post of B from the weekend. She was off with her friends socializing all weekend. I didn't see her much at all on Saturday! Oh to be young again...


1 comment:

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

That is funny! When I am getting Cody ready for school he will look in the mirror and say the same thing! Hope they never forget it!