Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lots of Fun


Me, Loni, and Rachelle. Me and Rachelle went to a Body Building competition on Saturday night to support our friend Loni. Loni has worked hard to compete and not only did she look absolutely fabulous, but she also placed 4th. I was so proud of her not only for her dedication, but also getting up on that stage in the tiny outfit and heels!!


This guy is the poo. He is a Body Builder Champion or something to that fact. I am not up on my lingo, so I am not sure what his exact title was. One thing I do know, he was HUGE. I don't honestly know how he was even walking. He looked really uncomfortable. But, he obviously had a lot of dedication to put that much work into his body. Very impressive.


Loni is second from the left.


Here's Loni workin' her thing. She totally rocked it out.

1 comment:

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

That night was so fun! Thanks for going with me!