Monday, March 16, 2009

I like to move it, move it



First off, I gotta say, my kids are totally awesome. Not only are the best thing to ever happen to me, but they make me laugh...all the time. (Except for the times that I want to beat them!)

We bought Madagascar 2 for the kids and under the "Special Features" there are some music videos. Well, as we were going through them, they picked their favorites and we played them over and over. Then they got creative. I looked to do something, and when I looked back up, they had raided my cleaning closet and got out 3 handles off of the broom, the mop, and then the whole Swiffer. They used them as microphones. At least they were resourceful!




This is just a really cute picture of the boys with Maggie. They love our new addition.

2 comments:

The Glenns said...

Why didn't I know that you have a blog?

Ann said...

Cute pictures, but we've seriously got to get you using your camera! Is Luke still singing Move it Move it?