Monday, October 27, 2008

Little bits of randomness...


Here is the picture I promised of Luke's birthday cake. Julie (Wade's wife made it and she did a great job!) It was a really nice cake it and she did a great job decorating it in Luke's favorite decor!


My Boys! So handsome. Don't expect Luke to "pose" for a good picture! We did end up with a few good ones with him smiling, but most of them were with him making some sort of silly face. Alex had just lost his front teeth, so he came up with some pretty good faces too. At least they are super cute!



Just a recent one of me and my ole man!

4 comments:

My Life as a Domestic Goddess said...

Your family pics turned out great. What a cute family! Congrats on the running thing. You guys are awesome to do that. Even better that you are doing it together!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You can really run that fast and that far? You should have tripped Kevin! I can't wait to get copies of the family pictures for Christmas (hint, hint). They turned out really nice and you looked beautiful (I do miss my blonde Nikki tho) :)

Anonymous said...

WOW - between getting called your "ole" man and "someone" saying to trip me I'm hurt!!! It looks like I need to pass out some attitude adjustments !
Love YA !!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I KNOW that I wouldn't be able to keep up with your "ole man" in any kind of race, so I thought you could trip him for me!!I guess I should change my attitude since he IS letting you drive down to Phx with the kids.