Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag 1

Bear With Me... I've been tagged 2 times with 2 different tag-things! Here's number 1.



7 Things that I can do:

1. I can put away a meal at Cafe Rio

2. I can run 2 miles. (As of tonight..I even cried when we crossed the finish line! Yeah me and Kevin!!)

3. I can cook desserts

4. I can get myself and my 3 kids ready in 1 and 1/2 hours. (That's HUGE!!)

5. I can keep a secret

6. I can tell you where everything is at Walmart

7. I can play the piano (even though it's been awhile.)

7 Things that I can't do:

1. I can't get enough sleep

2. I can't do the splits (wish I could though!)

3. I can't eat just one M&M

4. I can't wear leggings. (It's not a good look for me!)

5. I can't rollerblade

6. I can't make it through a therapy appointment with out crying. (Yet!)

7. I can't live without my family

7 Things that attracted me to Kevin:
1. His smile

2. He showed at up my appartment on a motorcycle and asked to take me for a ride.

3. He was a gentleman

4. He loves his family

5. His strength

6. He calls me his sweetheart

7. He protects me and comforts me



7 Things I say most often:

1. What the...? (And yes, Luke has picked it up!)

2. That's Awesome

3. When will I ever need to make Tiramasu?

4. Really?

5. What?

6. Are you kidding me?

7. Love you



7 People that I admire the most:

1. Mom and dad

2. Kevin

3. Karalee

4. Ann

5. Condoleezza Rice

6. Bailey, Alex, Luke

7. The Prophet



7 of my favorite foods:

1. Cafe Rio Pork Salad

2. Cafe Rio Pork Burrito

3. Cafe Rio Pork Quesadilla

4. Chili's - Fajitas

5. Arby's Beef N Cheddars

6. Rollos

7. Ice Cream

7 People I tag:
1. Ann

2. Lindsy

3. Nat

4. Tricia

5. Sammi

6. Kayla

7. Cori

No comments: