Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tag #2

Taggy-Poo
Thanks Tricia for the Tag....
I am - A mother, a wife, a sister, a friend.
I think - I will survive.
I know - that everything happens for a reason.
I miss - Sara and Aaron.
I fear - loosing someone else that I love.
I feel - tired.
I hear - My kids still awake. (They are supposed to be asleep!)
I smell - Tootie Fruity Rings.
I want - peace, knowledge, acceptance, understanding.
I crave - sleep.
I cry - a lot. I am working on it.
I search - for knowledge and understanding.
I wonder - about the future.
I regret - nothing. It's made me who I am today.
I wish - I had one more conversation with Aaron.
I love - Kevin, Bailey, Alex, and Luke.
I care - because I don't know how not to.
I always - Floss after eating.
I have - experienced what it's like to be heartbroken.
I worry - that I am not doing enough.
I am not - skinny!
I remember - Sara.
I believe - in miracles and comfort.
I sing - a lot and off key
I argue - if I know I am right.
I write - to clear my head.
I lose - my sanity everyday just before bedtime.
I listen - to hear what I need to know and how to move forward.
I don't always - remember to be thankful for what I have.
I don't understand - death.
I can usually be found - doing something with my family.
I need - understanding.
I forget - everything. I don't have a good memory at all.
I am happy - when I am with family.
I tag - Lindsy, Rachelle, Cori

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

You are very strong, Nik! That peace, knowledge and understanding will definitely come.

And to answer your question from my blog- NO, we are NEVER too old for leather. :)