Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family Pictures


We went last night and had some family pictures done. A girl I work with and her husband took them for us. I think they did a GREAT job. They were very patient with our little family. I'll post some of the funny ones too. Luke looks like it was painful to sit still for that amount of time. Alex kept putting his "fangs" out and smiling with his tongue where his 2 front teeth were. Bailey was so good...she just posed and patiently waited for her brothers. We had a good time. We finished off the night with sundae's at Artic Circle. It was a fun night.


7 comments:

Lindsy said...

Nice looking family! :)

Unknown said...

I love the pics, Bailey is a beautiful girl.

Ann said...

Nik, the pictures are awesome! You know I want copies!!! Love the mohawks that Alex and Luke are sporting.

Flynn Fam 6 said...

I LOVE your pictures! They turned out so darn good! The one of the kids it to cute! Bailey is such a beautiful girl :) Love those kids <3

Mama Bear said...

Beautiful pictures!! You guys are one good-lookin' bunch...who took the pics for you?

Mama Bear said...

Nevermind, you say in your post who took the pics. Tell your friend they did an amazing job. Wish we lived in Utah so they could take pics for us!!

Unknown said...

Like everyone else, I think the pics turned out great! :-) My favorite is the smile with the two missing teeth. :-D