Thursday, September 25, 2008

San Diego or BUST!


We leave for San Diego in just over 3 days. It couldn't come soon enough! Was it just me, or was today the longest day ever? Maybe I am just excited to get my vacation under way. We are all excited. Bailey has a count-down calendar posted and everyone already has their backpacks packed. We are ready to go. Too bad we aren't leaving til Monday. Oh well...it will come soon enough! I guess I do have a few things to get done between now and then...like color my hair. (Gotta get those grey ones covered up!) At least I have Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives to look forward to again. That will kill some time too!

1 comment:

Ann said...

So did you wathc Grey's last night? Will Christina fall in love? Wish that Army guy was a little better looking but maybe he'll grow on me. And yes, countdown to Desperate Housewifes has begun!