Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TAGGED!!

This is the first, of what I am sure to be many, blog tags. Check it out and if you are 'tagged' at the bottom then you need to answer these questions on your blog.

3 Names I Answer To:
1 - Nik
2 - Babe
3 - Nicolletta

3 Restaurants I Like:
1 - Cafe Rio
2 - Cafe Rio
3 - Cafe Rio

3 Trips I Have Planned For The Rest Of The Year:
1 - San Diego, CA (On Monday!!)
2 - Higley, AZ
3 - Camping somewhere close.

3 Things I Really Want:
1 - To Cope
2 - To be happy
3 - To be fit

3 Pets I Have/Had:
1 - Miley
2 - Cookie
3 - Dana

3 Things I Did Yesterday:
1 - Work
2 - Therapy
3 - Family Pictures

3 Things I Ate Today:
1 - Chips-N-Salsa
2 - Taco Salad
3 - Mint Brownie

3 Fears I Have:
1 - Cancer
2- Not being a good enough friend
3 - Bad Breathe

3 Things I Plan On Doing Today:
1 - Running
2 - Updating some family pics on my blog
3 - Reading - Just got a new book

3 Things I Plan On Doing Tomorrow:
1 - Paying bills
2 - Running
3 - Packing for our trip

3 Holidays I Love:
1 - Christmas
2 - Thanksgiving
3 - St. Patrick's Day

3 Beverages I Like:
1 - Cherry Pepsi
2 - Cherry Coke
3 - Mr. Pibb

1. Natalie
2. Kayla
3. Sammi
4. Lindsy
Tag, you're it!

No comments: